fredag 27 februari 2009

Should I start an english version of my blog?

Sometimes I’ve been thinking about starting an English version of my blog. Just because it would be good training for me, and it would increase the number of potential readers BIG TIME!

When I go to my statistic page I’m able to see from which countries my readers are from. As you can see, about 21 % of my readers are non-Swedish readers.

borde jag blogga på engelska

I can not understand what they are doing on my blog but it seems like I have some fans from foreign countries. I will think this over. Maybe I can spread my words over the sea to my friend Viktoria’s contacts. And I know that Anna Bäckelie has some friends from USA.
As I said I will think this over two, three and seven times.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar